Heat Quick Direct will ensure and is committed in protecting your privacy. If we ask you to provide use with specific information which when using the website can be linked to you. You are assured as in accordance with our privacy statement it will only be used for what has been stated in the statement.
Information Collected By Heat Quick Direct
The items listed below we may collect:
1. Your name including surname
2. Your contact information including your email addresses and/or telephone number
3. Geographical location i.e. Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information which we collect by doing a survey
What happens or is done with the information
The documentation and contact details received from our clients to provide a better service.
5. Please speak or email use you can also click the contact link . Our staff already has all your details, for any further works required or checking if under works carried out are still under guarantee.
6. Record keeping in house will save you time and money when booking services.
7. To provide you with a quicker service. For example, notify a property owner when the gas safety certificate runs out or has expired.
8. To improve our services making Heat Quick Direct employees and staff as a whole quicker and more responsive.
9. From time to time we will email you offers and works that have been discounted. These offers will be sent via the information you provided either over the phone at our call center or from the information provided from yourselves.
10. From time to time, if you have agreed we may contact you from details given for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, and fax or mail unless you request use not too.
11. To change our website to be more customer user friendly and concentrate on what needs you require?
Secure Information for site
At Heat Quick Direct we will ensure that the information provided will always be secured. In Order to stop unwanted access or disclosure by others. We have put in place suitable measures, both in managerial and electronically areas for our clients. Please be aware that when on other websites that has links to our site Heat Quick Direct cannot guaranty or warranty any information that our clients provide us with, please note such information sent to use is at your own risk.
Links to other sites on web
Controlling your personal information
Please note if you change your mind and would like to have the contact information or personal details submitted to our admin team please email us at HeatQuickDirect@gmail.com and your details will be removed.
At Heat Quick Direct we can confirm we will not sell your confidential address and contact information to any other parties. Unless you have sent us written confirmation from you stating we can. We may however email you promotional offers or advice you off up and coming events or exhibitions if the information you provided us has an interest or relevant to services you have enquired about previously. Please note the information we hold about yourself can be removed please contact use and ask to be removed there may be an admin fee may apply. Please send request to HeatQuickDirect@gmail.com.
Please note if the details we have are incorrect or wrong or has changed please put in writing what’s wrong or which items needs updating and our admin team will alter as required once complete we will send you an email confirming it has been done.
Explain what is a cookie?
Cookies are stored on the web browser of your computer or device that you have used. The file on the website server that is unique to the individual who wrote it. You can only obtain this information from the web browser.
Cookies and their purpose
Cookies will remember the information you provided from your previous visit. This will help you with logging into an account. It can also bring up pages what you may have previously been interested in or looked at.
How Cookies work and how to use them
For free advice go to About Cookies